The Interview Circuit.

I think I have been on more interviews this year than any other point in my life. I have also recieved more rejection letters than I care to count. It is so discouraging for me. I am not looking for a hobby. I am looking so I can take care of my kids. It doesn't help that I am anxious that if I do find something I will have to put my boys in the care of strangers.

I don't think I have ever felt more discouraged than I do right now. I hope one of the two that I am in the middle of pans out. Pete is stressed because he can't make enough - child support takes some, otherwise we would be okay. I am just running out of time. I want something that will help me out later on down the road. Something with good money and good benefits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...