Okay A week..

Pete came home yesterday asking me if I was ready to move. I am but that is beside the point. He lost his job yesterday due to "lack of enthusiasm" How enthusiastic can you be about windows. I cried of course, that is what I do, but beyond that we are both relatively calm and both know that things happen for a reason. Why it has to happen all at once is beyond me and I am quite aggitated about it LOL. But we don't get anything we can't handle right? This though is pushing me to my limit. So if anyone knows of any jobs, I am game.

Comments

Sarah said…
Emm, sorry to hear that Pete lost his job. Has he looked on line? Jon , my hubby, has been getting pretty good results since January started...maybe with the new year companies are looking for "fresh blood". I really wish the best for you and your family, it is pretty scarry to not have an income. Keep me posted.
Haylee said…
Emily, I completely spaced checking people's comments on my blog so I'm just getting around to responding to yours! Yes, I have photoshop and like to play around with our pictures a little, and yes, we enjoyed the holidays. I hope things look up for you soon. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Haylee said…
Hey, I just changed the security settings on our blog. Could you email me at jnhfam@yahoo.com so I could have your email to add you to the list of readers? Thanks!
Rebekah said…
sorry to hear. Let me know where you end up and what you end up doing.
tonksfam said…
I can't believe you found us! :) I just flipped through your blog really quick, and I am amazed at how much your boys have grown. Wyatt was the first newborn Rob ever held (remember that?), and he was hooked from that night on. I had told him there was something magical about them, but I don't think anyone ever can understand until they hold one for themselves. And now Wyatt is HUGE! Wow.

I hope things go well for you and your family. I'm sure something will come up for Pete. The only jobs I could know about are out here in Billings, and I doubt you want to be THAT far away from everything.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...