Potholders anyone? New hobby

I have been crocheting since I got back from Ririe. Grandma showed me how to make the hot pads that are really nice and thick so I have made a bunch of those. Trying to figure out new things...I am making a scarf for one of my step daughters. It is really soft and nice and I hope she likes it. Anyway I am not sure yet what do do with all of it. I have made about five potholders and gave some to Pete's mom and Grandma. I think I will make more for others. It is nice to have something to do and still not be zoned out.

I want to make an afghan or more... I just need some patterns.

Comments

kjjaco5 said…
Have you made the washrags? I LOVE THOSE! I didnt know what to think about it at first, but now they are my favorite wash rags. I dont do it but it is a NEAT talent! That is fun for you to have that, especially leared from your grandma!
kjjaco5 said…
learned..... ( I went to Ririe)
Halli said…
I really like those washrags too... My grandma is also very good at it, I need to have her show me how.....
Emily said…
Halli, you will have to invite me so I can see your blog
Sarah said…
Hey Em, you could try to sell them on line. I found a website www.crobbies.com and from now until Feb 14th they are not charging to post on their site. I have given it a try and have some more stuff to post. Just a thought!
That's really neat. I have always wanted to learn how to do that. What a good hobby

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...