Its been a while...

Okay just a short update...

Did the funeral thing, it was mass - interesting to me as I had never been to one... Spent the evening talking to my Mother-in-law so she had us around. That was fun if you can call it that. then this week we find out that he totally wrote her out of his will which is just a slap in the face. It isn't about money or posessions its about how much a person means to you, right?

Hobby - I have been a crocheting fool lol... Lots of potholders, figuring washrags, done three scarves, want to do a baby afghan and work my way up to big ones.

Family - Jackson is doing well in school, Wyatt is mr. helpful puts everything where it goes - so cute and so polite.
We will be moving at the end of this month. Since niether of us are working at the moment, we are moving in with Pete's grandma temporarily. I will let anyone who asks in on the PO Box. I just can't remember it at the moment. But if you have our old address it will be forwarded. Its kind of crazy trying to get this place ready to move out.

On the job front I got a call yesterday about a possible temporary position. It is 10-12 weeks but could evolve into permanent. Please pray for me I need this or something soon for my own sanity and self worth. It gets to that point in a job hunt.

Being a step mom to a live in teenager is challenging to me. There are just so many things that I want to be selfish about or overstep. I hate having to be on a line and figure out what to do... its nuts.. But I guess its good for me lol. I told my mom one thing that happened and how I reacted and she said I sounded like I knew what I was doing... That helped. Anyway I guess that is all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...