Well that was fun...

For this weeks interviews... Regence went alright I am not holding my breath considering the past history - there are 4-6 openings so maybe. ATK told me that I would be happier taking my degree someplace else... LOL Its okay I am not sure I really I wanted to make bullets anyway...

Jackson started t-ball tonight, he wanted to bat. That is all. We will see how that goes. HE was doing better at least stopping the ball. I told him if he couldn't get it with his glove to stop it with his body. He took that to heart by sticking his foot out a couple times to stop it. He did get one that bounced into his glove. It blows my mind that my baby is playing tee ball. Wyatt had fun playing on the playground with one of Jackson's teammate's sister.

Comments

good luck with the job searching. Isn't it amazing how fast those babies grow up?!
Halli said…
Hi Em, I left a note on your facebook, but thought I would comment here too. There is a free medical transcription seminar at the Red Lion tonight at 7:00pm. It's a work from home thing, and I thought you might be interested.....
AndersonFamily said…
i really hope you have some luck with all your job searching! i want to see some pics of your baby playin t-ball :)

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...