Unexpected Blessings.

Be careful what you pray for.... I prayed that Pete would be out of pain and that we would be able to find a way to get him the help he needs.

We got to the emergency room yesterday and finally got the tests that he needed because it was an emergency. They did bloodwork, a CT, and an MRI. The blocked ventricle had gotten worse, The largest cyst had tripled in size. The neuro resident was amazed he hasn't seized yet.

I believe more than ever the Lord looks out for us. This happened in such a way as he didn't get to worse case before it was considered an emergency, but enough so that they want to operate today without worrying about the financial concerns up front. I am having a mixed reaction, but I know that this is probably the best way things could have happened.

I don't know when he is going into surgery but they have him in the Neuro Critical Care Unit at University Hospital. So they are keeping a pretty close eye on him and I have been able to stay with him. I am loving the fact I can get wifi to keep connected to the outside world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...