November update

I just thought I would update and let you all know we are doing well. We are in the midst of follow up and financial crap in relation to the surgery. Boys had fun trunk or treating and then we watched Ethan's last high school football game.

As many of you know I had been away from the church about 7-8 years prior to Pete's illness and with that illness I returned not knowing what else to do. Since coming back every meeting seems to make me cry. Just the massive emotions that have waited way too long to come out. Pete is very supportive through all this and I appreciate that more than he knows. I guess I feel that I have been empty for so long I am being spiritually filled to overflowing.

Pete's illlness has done some good things. It has brought me closer to God again, it has brought me closer to my family both my parents and my boys and Pete. I have worked so hard to see the good and find the end of this... I have had to look beyond the pain of know to find the higher purpose in all of this. It is the only thing that has kept me going.

I thank God for the good friends. Jessica you have no idea what your note meant to me when I was in such a dark place. I am so glad to have reconnected with Janene. We still don't see each other much but at least we connect now. I am so grateful to devri and brian for welcoming us into their home whether it was all of us or just me needing a shower. Thank you Chelsea for watching Wyatt for a few days without me coming to check on him. It was so nice to not worry so much about him. I knew you had it covered even with everything going on in your life. McCallan, Ethan, and Taryn have been wonderful through all of this as well.

I guess I am just feeling surrounded by love and very grateful. My Mother-in-law has been there every time we have needed her and I love her very much. My mom has put up with a lot and I am thankful for her. There are just too many people that have been there for us.

Comments

It was neat to see you yesterday at Wal-mart- I hope everything continues to get brighter for you and your family. Happy late birthday by the way :)

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...