Christmas is coming...

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This year we are going to Lewiston for the holidays to visit with Pete's family. We have been down here for a few months so its probably time to go back for a visit.

Wyatt will be four next Sunday and is mega excited. Jackson won't stop snooping for what is coming for Christmas.

I am hoping that the boys will have a nice Christmas. Things have worked out better than one might hope for Christmas. Thank Heaven for tender mercies, that is what my mom calls them.

I spent most of last week working on my largest project, quilting a quilt for Pete's grandma. I hope that she will love it as much as I think she will.

I have some things to sew for the boys when I can find a free minute. I might be able to get it done and then it is wrap, wrap, wrap...

I have a picture of the boys with Santa and of the quilt, but I don't have them loaded on my computer.

Comments

kjjaco5 said…
That is wonderful. Hope the roads are good for the drive. Kids are the joy. Merry Christmas to you also!
Sarah said…
Merry Christmas Em and family. We will be at my mom's in Sugar City for the holidays, sorry that we will miss you. We'll probably pass on the road somewhere inbetween. Lots of hope and prayers coming your way. Happy Holidays.
~Sarah
Devri said…
As for the snooping thing with Jack, all I can say is like mother like son:)

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...