Apparently I am way behind in posting.

Jessica pointed out to me I need to update my blog. This is true but it took me a few more days after she told me to actually do it.

So our life has gotten increasingly more hectic in the last week. A job in Utah came through and that means we need to move again. Technically this will be the third move in less than a year. I just hope we can find someplace to move to. I am not sure whether to be nervous or excited or what. I feel like this is the right thing for us, but I really didn't want to move this soon.

My mother in law sent me a new camera. The last one started having problems that I have no idea how they started. Generally the party line is to blame Jackson lol jk, but this seems to be a common problem. So for our anniversary which is in a couple months, she sent one. Personally I think she was just missing pictures of the boys. I will try to get some taken and sent very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...