The Seven Year Itch

Just Kidding. Pete and I have been married for seven years now. I am loving my life aside from the bumps along the way. I am really getting antsy about finding a job, but I don't know what else I can do. I am getting ready for school to start, Jackson will be in 2nd grade and Wyatt will be in preschool. I love those boys, even when they get a little busy.

I wish we could permanently put this illness behind us, but lately I am worried that the meds aren't helping and it is coming back. I have kept email addresses for doctors from Duke, I will turn to them if we need more help. I am just worried, I can never tell if it is a relapse or if he just has a bug that will go away in a day or two.

I need to get back to the temple, I need to pray more, I need to read the scriptures more, There is so much I need to do, I really need to keep that from adding to my stress. I just pray that my family will be taken care of and that Pete will get through this. I can't go back through the hospitals again. I don't think I am strong enough.

Comments

Good luck to you- let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...