All Moved again

I don't think I will ever get used to life hitting me hard. I just get tired of starting over. Its like I just start to catch my balance and there goes the floor again.

I am grateful for a family that I can turn to, in fact I have two. My mom and my mother in law are both wonderful through all these ups and downs.

We moved back in with my mom again. I lost my job in June and have yet to find something else. I haven't had much time to work on finding a job. I need a network of people that can help me. I will make it if I can pull myself back together. I know that I am better than this. (just having a personal pep talk)

I am looking for the best in this. I have to have faith that something great will come along. I need something great to come along. Its hard to have that faith in this economy. I hate watching the political commercials with the governor telling us how much better he has made this state. It doesn't feel better. Personally I feel a self-proclaimed billionaire is so out of touch with the rest of us. I hate the rainbow they all paint about their records. I wish they would figure out how to actually do something good for me and the people I know.

I think faith right now is where I am struggling. Sometimes I just feel like I am falling into an abyss. If it weren't for my boys and the fact I have been so busy this last month I would probably just stay in bed, cover my head, and wish for the world to go away.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Once, when Jon was on his mission, he told me: "Keep your chin up. You can't see Heaven if you are looking at the ground." We ALL have times when we feel we are falling into an abyss. The trick is to care. Once you start caring that you are in an abyss, you'll stop falling and start trying to fight your way out.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...