Plan B

Plan B puts me on shaky ground, not that A wasn't shaky.

Plan B - get a job here, finish the degree or minor or whatever - long and short get two semesters of a good gpa and work to get into grad school. MOVE OUT OF MOM AND DAD's. They need their house and I need out. No offense haha.... Mom told me I need an exit strategy. Plan B is still forming. I am going to scream now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay that is better. This feels alot like last year when the plan to move to Utah fell apart.

Comments

Devri said…
WHAT????!!!! You aren't moving anymore?
Chelsea said…
Ditto to what Devri said.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...