Grad School Adventure

I have been spending the last couple weeks trying to get myself together to get into grad school. I have some more things to do and nothing will be official until after I take a prerequisite class, but it looks hopeful and feels right. I have been talking to the program director in Boise through email and she is really going to bat for me. This gives me a lot of hope though I am not trying to count chickens before they hatch.

Since I wasn't quite able to raise my GPA quite high enough it is possible to be admitted as a provisional student. If I can continue with the way the last few semesters have been going, I should be fine. I am hopeful and this move to Boise feels right. It feels guided. I am grateful for that. It is amazing to me the love and guidance that I feel right now. It helps so much to know that someone is helping to get you where you need to be. It is also interesting the little nudges you get as a course correction. Hopefully we will be able to move during June. It will be nice to be near Kassidy while she is going through her last two years of high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...