Long Time no See

 So Pete showed me one of my old posts and reminded me that this blog is here. I have been feeling like I need to blog again, but I have been trying to decide what kind of blog I want to do. Do I want to continue to blog about my family, or to blog about thoughts that I have about different aspects of life? Do I want to continue on this page or start another? 

We'll just have to figure it out and go from here.


Well, first thing, this picture is a year old, but shows my three boys happy and healthy. It is not the most recent one that I have, but it is one I haven't shared. From left to right we have Henry, Wyatt, and Jackson.

Jackson graduated from Caldwell High School in May of 2021. He was proud of that accomplishment and now we are trying to figure out his next move. He is considering his options. 


Wyatt is a senior at Elevate Academy. He is working towards graduation, but is loving woodworking and loving his firefighting classes. He has been accepted to UI, ISU, BSU, CWI, and LCSC. He is definitely weighing his options and considering which program he wants to study. He is also considering trade programs. He has been having fun with a lathe and has been turning pens, and trying to help me figure out crochet hooks. If he thinks he can build it, he is definitely going to try. 





Henry is doing well in fourth grade. He loves his teacher and his class. He always wants to ask you a question and will come up with some thoughtful answers to things. He keeps himself busy and tries to fit right in with both his brothers. He also fancies himself an internet star. Check out the video below




Pete and I are going on 20 years and trying to keep this crew going, but more on that later. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...