Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rejection Stinks

So I was really starting to get my hopes up on an interview I had. They even called my references. Then I get this letter in the mail telling me they chose another candidate. I just don't know what to do anymore. Christmas is going to stink for my kids, I won't be able to make it to weddings of my family. I am just stuck and none of it seems to be getting any better. My cell phone completely died, so I had to figure the best way to get a new one. Luckily I was less than thirty days away from a new phone and they moved up the discount. On top of everything I kind of feel crummy.. I think I am going to lose it!

On a lighter note, Wyatt did his first poop on the potty today.. He is such a big boy.

4 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

Hang in there!!! Some days I feel the same way... But one thing I have noticed, is tomorrow always comes, and sometimes that is what you have to look forward to. I have said so many times, "I just want tomorrow to be here". I am in the YW and we say the theme every week, and that helps to! Sorry times are hard. Good luck and remember that today might suck, but tomorrow will be better. :] JES

chelseamgood said...

There are worse things. Think of the many things you are blessed with instead of dwelling on the negative so much.

Damien and Ashley Smith said...

Man, I'm sorry-life just seems to get like that sometimes, doesn't it? I like what Jessica told you---it's great advice! Keep your chin up!

Summers Family said...

Hey Em. I don't think I could top anything that has already been said. Sometimes, though, I do think it helps to know that people are thinking about you, praying for you, and hoping things will get better. It is only a matter of time...they will.