Ring around the Rosie....

The other day we were walking into costco and I made one little mistake. I played ring around the rosie with Jackson. Long story short that is what he wanted to do over and over and over. So I have a video of the two boys playing, it is kind of bad because it was on my phone.




Those two just love it when I pull out any camera I just hope I can get a real one soon so I can capture more moments. Wyatt loves to say CHEESE! Sometimes I feel like everyone's mom, I take care of my hubby and kids of course, then add to that Lainey, who is my kid, and her boyfriend who is having a tough time with his family, and then today I was taking care of Pete and the guys he works with. They teased him when I kissed him goodbye which I think is funny and cute all at the same time.

Speaking of pictures I need to get started on my calendar for the Grandmas. They look forward to it every year.

Also I think I am going to bring a couple more things to thanksgiving this year.. A couple pies that are my tradition and some snack foods like we did at home. I just miss it sometimes so I thought I would do what I can. I am starting to get in the mood for the holidays. I can't wait to start decorating. I think I need it this year.. Hopefully the boys are big enough to stay out.

Comments

Great videos! Your boys are really cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...