Back to where I started....

We made it down to Ririe. It was a long and basically uneventful trip. Wyatt decided to liven things up on both sides of Lolo Pass by getting carsick... I was driving once and Pete drove the other time. Just a winding road and he was sitting in the sun. I thought I was prepared, but we still had to change his clothes once... The second time I had a barf bag out quicker...

We are here and have doctor appointments next Monday and Tuesday. Happy anniversary to us. I just hope they can get this figured out and we are on a where do we go from here path.

Comments

Wow good luck with everything. I hope that this new beginning brings a lot of wonderful changes to your life!
I so hope they will be able to fugre out a plan for your husband when you meet with the doctors. At least now you are closer to friends and family and they'll be able to help with the kids and everything else. Keep us posted-you'll be in our thoughts and prayers!!!
Rebekah said…
Good luck. I'm glad you are at your mom's. Let me know what happens.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Update on life...

Memories!?!?!?