Life in Ririe

I feel so displaced. We gave up our apartment, some of our stuff, other stuff went into storage. I am so lost right now. I am waiting in limbo for the answers we need. I wish that this would go faster, Monday needs to get here. I hope we can wait that long. Poor Pete is just having some bad days. I need this out of his brain. I want him back.

Also hanging in the balance is where I am sending Jackson to first grade. It is so hard to know what to do. I don't know how we will find someplace to live. I am holding onto the faith that this will turn out the way it is supposed to turn out. I am running out of strength. Luckily this time I am surrounded by family. It helps. I still want to run away, but I don't know where I would go.

I need to keep myself occupied. Find a job would be a good place to start, but even so I don't know what kind of treatment they want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Update on life...

Memories!?!?!?