Just an update...

I am sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. I just haven't felt like we have done anything noteworthy of late.

We spent Labor Day Weekend with Pete's mom, that was fun. We went to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. The boys liked that and I have some pictures posted on facebook.

Today my brother, Ethan and I took Wyatt and old rusty up to Foster's potato fields and filled up 11 bags. It was some tough stuff and I am glad I had Ethan's muscles to pack them all. lol

Pete has had ups and downs. He says he feels disconected and can't explain. So we have our DI adventures. I found six of the Work and the Glory books so far. It has been fun. I also found another cute Nativity for my collection. I would love to have my own place and space, but it has been nice to have help for the boys.

LOL I am so tired of canning already and we have tomatoes still to do... We ripped them out of the garden last sunday due to the frost that was coming that night.

Otherwise I think we are good. Just wanted to update.

Comments

Rebekah said…
I know that Grandma is excited and grateful for the spuds!!
Devri said…
I don't miss those tomato picking nights! The frantic pick to save the crop from the frost. It always seems to be freezing. I'm glad you were there to help Mom though. I'm sure she appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Update on life...

Memories!?!?!?