Thankful

It is entirely cliche to be posting this on Thanksgiving, but I don't care. I have so much to be Thankful for.

I was sitting in the car yesterday on the way to Devri's house for Thanksgiving and we drove past the Salt Lake Temple. I had such warm feelings in my heart, knowing that I can have eternity. It had never been possible until this month. I am amazed at the blessings I see. Life isn't perfect, we still need to be out on our own, which means I need to find a full time job, but it is so much better in important ways.

I am Thankful for my job. It gives me something to do, but I think in the long run it will help me both in my chosen career and in my home life. I am able to talk to people that might help me to be able to help Jackson.

Pete and I are so much better and we were never really bad. There are so many changes I see in him and myself that make a world of difference in our lives. I believe people can change, I have seen it and experienced it. It is so amazing the way the Lord works in our lives.

Lately I have seen prayers answered, that I had forgotten about, in unexpected ways. I know the Lord is aware of us and loves us.

Happy Thanksgiving, may your lives be richly blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...