An outhouse!

I was reading some click bait on my phone on break today and it was talking about scammers. It reminded me of a once upon a time with my Uncle Rick and my dad. The whole story was kind of funny.

The phone rings one time when we were staying at my Uncle Rick's house. My dad being the jokester he is answered and said, "Linville residence, butler speaking." They ask for my uncle and so my dad hands him the phone. They start asking things like, "Do you own your home?" My uncle replies, "yes." Then it was something like, "Are you on city sewer?" "No." "Do you have a septic tank?" "No." The exasperated salesman then asks, "well then, what do you have?" Without skipping a beat, my uncle replies, "An outhouse!" I think my uncle and dad were going to die laughing. My uncle got off the phone with an exuberant, "I finally got one!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

The Challenge.