The Husband Tag

The Husband Tag...
Thanks Chelsea now you all get to hear about Pete!


1. Where did you meet? Geology in college, but didn't really get to know each other for a couple years... October 2002 he showed up at work and we got to talking.
2. How long did you date before you got married? A little less than a year
3. How long have you been married? 5 years this last august 4
4. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.. They just tell me so much.
5. What is your favorite quality of his? His ability to remember the most obscure things I say...and then remember them and suprise me.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Generally Honey, but if he is lovey or wants something it is Emmy.
7. What is his favorite color?Green/Purple
8. What is his favorite food? Orange Chicken from Panda express
9. What is his favorite sport? Football and Baseball - he used to play baseball. He was a catcher in high school
10. When and where was your first kiss? October 2002 sometime.. we were watching the sixth sense on my couch.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we like to watch TV and figure out the end of the show - like figuring the bad guy on cop shows.. also like to drive around and talk.
12. Do you have any children? We have two and he has three daughters in addition to the two.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is so creative and is better at decorating or picking out clothes for me than I am.
14. How old is he? OLD. LOL he is 38 and will be 39 on May 7
15. Who said "I love you" first? Probably me - was a shakey time - I had been hurt and so had he.
16. What is his favorite type of music? Anything that Wails!
17. What do you admire most about him? He is hard working and totally does what he can to take care of us, he stresses about it and I hate that, but he always makes sure we have what we need. He also shares my belief that everything happens for a reason.


OK, now that is done, I tag..... Kristin and Janene!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...