Twinkle, Twinkle....

My little Wyatt, who is still only two has started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...It is so cute... I sing to them at night to get them to go to sleep and the other night Wyatt started singing with me. He is also my little helper - following me around and helping with the silverware when I empty the dishwasher. He even unloads the dryer by himself. He is so independent - he won't let me help him with things until he is completely exasperated trying it by himself.

Jackson is doing well at school... Normally I can't get him to carry anything remotely heavy, but when he is taking treats to school for next week he carried the box all by himself. He has been reading with me though sometimes it is hard for me to get him to sit still... But we are working on it... now on with the penmanship! He needs to work on his name and his writing.

Anyway Pete and I are doing well and we have Lainey living with us. This is an adjustment for me - the whole teenager thing.

Comments

It's amazing how fast kids grow up and what they learn to do! Good luck with the teenager thing!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...