Summer is here, Kinda...

School's out, of this much I am sure. Beyond that, the weather has been nice with a mixture of not so nice. Thus my hesitation on calling it summer. The temperatures are close to perfect and not to hot which is a pleasant suprise, I don't expect it to last, thankfully the AC can help.

Boys are busy. We are tee balling through the month with Jackson, and both boys are taking swimming lessons. Jackson is starting to relax enough to get some buoyancy and Wyatt can kick like nobody's business and has no trouble jumping off the side to Pete's waiting arms. He has been in the water with them helping out. They both love it and are exhausted by the time they get home.

I have an appointment next Monday with admissions at LCSC. I am seriously thinking about going back for a second degree. Nursing, go figure.

We are trying desperately to make it down to Ririe in July. Most likely, if we can make it happen, we will drive down on the 9th and stay for a week. I am crossing my fingers.

Comments

Rebekah said…
I hope you make it to Ririe.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...