Two Tee-ball games left and swimming lessons just finished on Wednesday, though strangely Wyatt was not wanting to go.
I went to LCSC and talked about what I would need to do to go into the nursing program and then filled out my fafsa. I am at the point now that I need to decide what I am doing. I have a few applications out there that I am interested in, but one would have me moving out of the valley. I just don't know what I need to do at this point. So its going to take some more thought and prayer and maybe just a leap. For the first time since we got married, Pete is truly open to moving to another area. His illness just shook us both up.
Pete and I have been trying to figure out how we are going to go camping with my family. It would be fun if we could go to Harry Potter with family members while I was there since we are talking about staying at least a week and maybe through the next weekend so I can see Rebekah and Jon's family and maybe check out Ririe Days. I almost think they need to tack on all the class reunions to Ririe days to get a better turn out for both. I am going to email Annikah about that.