The Thing About Long Term Goals

We live in a society where we are used to immediate results and immediate rewards. Long term goals are difficult and frustrating as they take time. As with anything that takes work and time, it will be worth it, but that doesn't stop the discouragement that comes in waiting sometimes.

With a long term goal, you can start strong, you can put forth a good effort, but doubt can creep in about the ability to follow through with it. I am writing this because I have felt the doubt seeping in at the edges. I need to stay strong and I need to stay excited in order to accomplish my goals. It would be so easy to give up, but the reward at the end is worth more than temporary doubts and fears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time no See

Memories!?!?!?

Update on life...