When will my enough be sufficient to meet the Lord's enough? I can't take much more. We need steady employment and space of our own and so does my mom! I am not sure how much we all can handle.
My sister Devri is about the only person who could convince Pete to do this. I made up my mind a long time ago not to push and to just let him do what he was going to do. He has been going to church with me since we moved in with my parents barring a few weeks when he really wasn't feeling well. Anyway, Devri challenged him to race her reading the Book of Mormon. I was suprised when after some thought he agreed. We have been looking for a Replica of the 1833 edition. It was the first edition released. He is hoping that will make it more like a book for him. I am happy to help him look for one since I wouldn't mind a copy myself. I told him not to do this for me and to make sure he was serious about it if he were to do it. We haven't started yet since we haven't found the copy he wants, but we will start soon. We are in Salt Lake for a check up and plan to search the Deseret Book Stores in the area. Maybe I should take this opportunity to read again on my own, I know I w...
The last couple weeks have been hard. Like emotionally exhausted, grief-filled hard. I left work on 6/12/2019 at 3:30 as usual in order to make it home in time for a four o'clock class. This puts me in the door at 3:45 and gives me 15 minutes to catch up with Pete before heading up to my room for two and a half hours. This class was winding down and I only had two sessions left. No big deal. Pete's uncle had passed away earlier in the day and he was trying to figure out if he needed to head up to Lewiston for a memorial. We were just doing our usual small talk and I got a message from my sister. She said that Mom was on her way to the hospital because Dad had been taken to the emergency room. It said that he had been found passed out in the parking lot at work. He had been having some trouble with bronchitis and another infection so we thought it was probably related to that. I must have known something was wrong because I flippantly said to Pete, "My dad trumps your unc...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Comments